Old July 29th 17, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_13_] fred k. engels[_13_] is offline

Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

Keven Albert Strum - WB$AI0

http://fred.will.be.glad.he.listened...it.wit.net.com
http://kevin_alfred_strom_where_are_you.org
http://www.I_Can't_wait_till_tomorrow_when_the_great_libe rty_nit_wit_net_comes_on.com
I *AM* "Keven Albert Strum" a professional enormously definitely fake
you need to talk to a professional
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on from
http://3950.net/ and don't want to shut him down
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 4:10:21 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:

is enormously definitely fake you need to talk to a professional

No, Fred .. I *AM* a professional. I'm the one you need to talk to.

I prescribe that you need to tune in to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net each
and every Saturday night.

If you don't have a shortwave radio, I prescribe a nice TECSUN PL-880.

It's one of my all time favorites.

Get a radio and tune in and see what all the fuss is about.

Amazon.com can have one on your doorstep in just a few days.

With every good wish,