Old December 15th 03, 08:04 AM
Roger Gt

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
"Roger Gt" wrote:
"Lloyd Davies Retardo" wrote in message
Ever since he found out that his "old friend and mentor" has fathered

pickaninny love child.
Mongolloyd Davies

Democrats never could keep their peckers in their pants! Nothing new

there!

That's interesting, but one thing, Trent Lott is a Republican,
dumbass!

So you didn't read the whole message through! "old friend and mentor" was
the reference, Not Trent Lot, he only complimented his ... But you missed
it!
Also, many of the southern "republicans" were originally Democrats, who
jumped ship! But largely continued to vote the same way after changing
their registration.

BTW: The comment was also a reference to Clinton..... But you missed that
too!
And what has fishing got to do with this? Dum Bass Bite on Worms! Do you
fish?
Try Lake MoMaw sometime, excellent fishing there!

Trent Lot was only trying to be kind to an old man on his birthday.

Nothing
bad about that!

Sure, and I bet you think that everybody should "own" a black,
too, just so they can iron your KKK sheets. And why is it that
KKK members have to hide their identity, could it be they're
secretly ashamed of being that goddamned ignorant?

Like yourself, and the phony "name" you hide behind?
But then the KKK wasn't mentioned until you brought it up....was it?
Your a former member I take it? You seem to know a lot about them.