Old July 30th 17, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Keven Albert Strum[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Fred . . . it's time for tonight's GREAT LIBERTY NIT-WIT-NET ! ! !

Hope you've made the run to Wally World, Fred ... cause it's time for ROLL CALL ! ! !
Me? I'm stocked up ..
And the PL-880 has a freshly charged battery in the rig, and a fully charged standby at the ready.
I'm ready ..

I can't wait to see what they talk about this time. I bet you're as excited as I am. Hope Kevin Alfred Strom is the first check-in.

With every good wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0

http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.com
http://www.fred.is.on.board.for.tonight's.great.liberty.n it_wit_net.org