View Single Post
  #18   Report Post  
Old July 30th 17, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Default Big mouth scaramucci

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 7:34:58 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking: Bombshell revealed in Scaramucci divorce!

New York loudmouth liberal goes full stop k00k and the 9 months pregnant
wife divorces him.

Q) Could there a pattern here?

A) No. Trophy Wife #3 is not 9 months pregnant.

That married Irish woman would say, They sure do have the ''CHEEK''! Yesterday I told her to step over to the Rolls Royce factory (owned by BMW nowadays) in Goodwood (she lives in Bognor Regis, near Chichester/Goodwood) and tell them to check out what Jim Stone www.jimstone.is said about the new Rolls Royce Pimpmobile Ghetto cars.She said it is ****ing the rain, not going over there! Then I told her Rolls Royce built a factory in Springfield, Massachusetts back around 1929 and the American built Rolls Royce cars were better that the built in England Rolls Royce cars. This is true, the American built Rolls Royce cars had American made transmissions and American made wiring systems and some other American parts and stuff. Rolls Royce phony excuse for closing down the American factory was that in America they were not selling as many cars as they wanted to. The ROARING TWENTIES, give me a break! Real truth is the American built Rolls Royce care were better. I have a big old book about that. I told that married Irish woman again to step over to Rolls Royce in Goodwood and look in their history books. She retired a couple of years from being a Data Manager at West Sussex County Council, she can tell Rolls Royce she needs to know. She isn't a dummy though, I doubt that she will go to Rolls Royce/Goodwood. She drives a little Fiat Punto car, she isn't 'studying' any Rolls Royce cars.