Old July 31st 17, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Big mouth scaramucci

On 7/27/2017 10:50 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Look at the things he said about Trump

On 7/28/2017 11:55 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Better yet, look at the things scarmucci said in a public interview with
the press:

* dropping no end of "f-bombs"
* said Bannon was "sucking his own c**k"

Then he has the bare-faced nerve to blame his bad language on the reporter.

As ol' Joe has said many a time, trump -- and now his stooges -- are an
embarrassment to the nation. I imagine the rest of the world probably
doesn't think very much of scaramucci either.

Maybe he ought to quit the White House, learn how to do the fandango and
apply to be on "Dancing With the Stars".

In any event, give it a few months and trumpo will probably throw
scaramucci under the bus (although it *is* getting a bit crowded under
there).

Breaking news [7/31]: that asshole Scaramucci just "resigned".

Ol' Joe was right, but I thought it would be a few months before trumpo
threw Scaramucci under the bus, not just 11 days!

And it sure *is* getting crowded under that bus. But don't worry,
trumpo-the-Clown said his White House is "running like a fine-tuned
machine". Yeah, right...just another trumpo lie.

Bwahahahahaha....