Old August 1st 17, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Big mouth scaramucci

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 4:59:38 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 7/31/2017 6:54 PM, fred k. engels wrote:
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 8:56:35 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 3:54:45 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Yep, Scaramucci is a Fake and a Phony and everybody knows it.

Maybe not everybody. I'll bet The Great and Powerful TRUMP buys
Scaramucci's bull****.

Portland 'sanctuary' releases illegal alien,,, www.drudgereport.com
and Minneapolis/St.Paul,,,,, and Youtube Illegals set up MASSIVE camp
in Santa Ana, California,,,, ...Is America FINI?

megyn kelly's Sunday show has been YANKED OFF the air due to POOR
RATINGS. Her Sunday show is FINI!

Show is FINI: only on "Planet Larry".

www.vice.com/en_uk The Firing of Anthony Scaramucci is Nothing Short of Tragic

...Sometimes I don't like FINI! I don't have anything against Scaramucci, I reckon he is A OK.