Old August 1st 17, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
rec.radio.amateur.hombrew rec.radio.amateur.hombrew is offline

Default Searching for component Sources - help!

I'm looking for a source for capacitors. What I'm hoping to purchase is a nice variety of orange drops at a reasonable price. Do anyone have a source (possibly individuals dealing in surplus) that is reliable? I am aware of "Just Radios" up in Canada but they seem awfully expensive to me. I'm an old timer and may have too much "price memory-overlay" from years gone by..

All replies welcome.

73,

Mike , W4XN
mike at w4xn dot com