Old August 1st 17, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] standriteind@gmail.com is offline

Default Midland 75-779 / SMT Hand Held Scanning / Dual watch

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 7:34:27 PM UTC-7, Freight ShakerXL wrote:
I have the midland 75-779 that i bought about 20 years ago i just got it out of storage an wanted to see if it still works. I do not have the dc in plug adapter for it anymore so i tryed to put the 8 AA batteries but then i realized it takes 2 other batteries that i have no idea what kind they are as its not marked in there there [ 1 on each side ]is a brass colored metal strip in each one .... can anybody tell me what goes in those 2 slots ? a AAA don't fit in there ?