Old August 3rd 17, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default pants on fire -- again

Maybe Congress will keep the TRUMPence administration reigned in. I
really doubt Congress yet wants to impeach The Great and Powerful TRUMP.
An impeachment depends on how much of a negative The Magnificent TRUMP
is in various home states/districts. Nullifing TRUMP might be a
comfortable position for both Democrats and Republicans.

Almost unanimously, Congress pushed a bill down TRUMP's throat.
He signed it and then WHINED about it.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ering-americas

"I built a truly great company worth many billions of dollars. That is
a big part of the reason I was elected. As President, I can make far
better deals with foreign countries than Congress."

The Great Man was too CHICKEN**** to actually veto it, though.