Old August 4th 17, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default pants on fire -- again

On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 5:43:24 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
Sad times for the country
"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message news
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

trumpo-the-Clown lied yet again. First, he said he got a call from the
president of Mexico. He did not.

Then he said he got a call from the leader of the Boy Scouts saying
trump gave the greatest speech the Boy Scouts ever had. The leader of
the Scouts said he did NOT make such a call; rather, he stands by the
statement he made *apologizing* to scouts and their parents for trumpo
turning it into a political speech.

The White House spokesperson (Sarah Huckelbuck) *admitted* that trumpo
did NOT get those phone calls.

And guess what, folks. trumpo's lies hurt the country on the world
stage. (can you say "no trust" and "laughingstock"?)

When, oh when, are the RepubliCANTS going to wake up and throw that
incompetent, mentally ill, dangerous, lying sack of s#!t out of office???

Unfortunately, if that happened, it would make Pence the prez, yes, the
lying, fake Christian, hypocritical k00ktard that believes the world is
only 4000 years old.

Sad times for the country. :-(

Malicious intent: www.jimstone.is ...and why is victoriabrides.com following me around? It says, 1 new message from Oksana, over there in Russia. At first I was chatting with one Russian woman. Then before I could turn around real good there are over two dozen beautiful Russian women hunting me down.