Old December 16th 03, 11:30 PM
RHF

JN,

Everyone Who VOTES - Votes Democratic.

Regardless of which Political Party Democrat, Republican, Green, Peace
and Freedom, American Independent, Libertarian, ETC.

Do Not Confuse Democratic Principles and the Concept of Democracy:
= = = With the Political Party that Labels itself "Democrat"

BE AN AMERICA FIRST AND FORMOST [.]
- Political Party Label and
- - Political Party Membership is way down the List.
- - - After Family, Faith and the Brotherhood of Man . . .

Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
[ Just an Old Retired Blue Collar Union Member - Dosvedanya Tovarisch
]
..
..
= = = (Jerry None)
= = = wrote in message . com...
We have MORE Big Brother stuff now then before thanks to those Rush
Limbaugh Republicans. We need a change for the better: Vote
Democratic in 2004.

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message ...
"RHF" wrote in message
om...
DDM,

States have to demonstrate that they are 'enforcing' the "Seat
Belt" Laws or the Federal Government can cut certain Highway
and Transportation Funding that is 'tied' to "Safer Highways"

Thank You Jimmy Carter !
= Another Big Brother,
= = Big Government Idea !
= = = Form the Democrats [.]

And we can thank Mr. Reagan for blackmailing the states in a similar fashion
to raise the drinking age to 21.. I'm not certain that Carter had anything
much to do with the federal seatbelt mandate, but he had his own
boondoggles.. the 55mph speed limit, the banning of decorative gaslights,
etc. during the Arab oil embargo, and our own oil companies claiming we were
dangerously short on reserves so that they could gouge us at the pumps (at
least Carter's Attorney General made them give some of it back in the form
of free gas).

Doesn't matter anyway which party pushes this stuff.... it's BS. The
federal government has been strongarming states to do their bidding for
years.. wonder what the next unfunded mandate will be??