Old August 5th 17, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
highlandham[_3_] highlandham[_3_] is offline

Default Searching for component Sources - help!

On 04/08/17 02:33, rec.radio.amateur.hombrew wrote:
On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 8:43:46 AM UTC-4, Allodoxaphobia wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 10:02:26 -0700 (PDT), rec.radio.amateur.hombrew wrote:

I'm looking for a source for capacitors. What I'm hoping to purchase
is a nice variety of orange drops at a reasonable price. Do anyone
have a source (possibly individuals dealing in surplus) that is reliable?
I am aware of "Just Radios" up in Canada but they seem awfully expensive
to me. I'm an old timer and may have too much "price memory-overlay"
from years gone by.

http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net/

It's an ugly, huge, 1990's style website -- but the components and
prices are real. You might want to use your browser's search tool
to zero in on specific items, e.g. "capacitor"

Jonesy
--
Marvin L Jones | Marvin | W3DHJ.net | linux
38.238N 104.547W | @ jonz.net | Jonesy | FreeBSD

Jonesy,

NOW THIS IS MY KINDA PLACE!! Thank you for your input.

Mike, W4XN

Sadly not for those outside the USA.
Yet ,I might order some components before traveling across the Atlantic
next year . But it is an excellent components source for US based
"home brewers".

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH