Old August 8th 17, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_14_] fred k. engels[_14_] is offline

Default Whitehouse Lies...

Lets all go listen to the BS on fully encrypted FOX news...

"drifter" wrote in message

On 8/7/2017 9:00 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Look at the criminal activities the clintons ran from everywhere,
www.softwar.net Other U.S. prez candidates and U.S.prezes too. ALL
politicians ARE CROOKS!

WHY care if the Clintons, or the Bushes, or the Reagans or the Carters
are crooks? THEY'RE GONE!!!

Next thing the IDIOTS in the right wing media are going to be babbling
about is -- Pull the investigators off THE GREAT MAN and take another
look at RICHARD NIXON and WARREN HARDING!!!!

If we might have a crook in the White House, it should be checked out
NOW, not 8 years from now.

Maybe on "Planet Larry", the Clintons are still retentive, as I don't
know.