Old August 8th 17, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Whitehouse Lies...

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 6:59:48 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Lets all go listen to the BS on fully encrypted FOX news...

"drifter" wrote in message

On 8/7/2017 9:00 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Look at the criminal activities the clintons ran from everywhere,
www.softwar.net Other U.S. prez candidates and U.S.prezes too. ALL
politicians ARE CROOKS!

WHY care if the Clintons, or the Bushes, or the Reagans or the Carters
are crooks? THEY'RE GONE!!!

Next thing the IDIOTS in the right wing media are going to be babbling
about is -- Pull the investigators off THE GREAT MAN and take another
look at RICHARD NIXON and WARREN HARDING!!!!

If we might have a crook in the White House, it should be checked out
NOW, not 8 years from now.

Maybe on "Planet Larry", the Clintons are still retentive, as I don't
know.

When I eat my breakfast (moo juice and cereal and banana) in the mornings and glancing at the clarion LIAR commie rag, www.clarionledger.com (they have Faux news on their TV. Looka here, half an hour later, Screw That! I am back out here. They watch jew bloods and nci and csi Miami. They don't know Crap about what to watch on their TV. I have own TV out here and there are many online video sites too. I Luvs Youtube.