Old December 19th 03, 04:57 AM
LW

"Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD" wrote ...
Rich Whitten, WB2OTK, will be a regular co-host each week ..
It should be very, very interesting and many, many hams
will get talked about including you know who!

Hmmm .. nope .. who will it be?

Will it be Sigster?
Will KT4TR call in and give a rrrooollll ccccaallll?
Will Vic call in and name all the jammers?
Will K4OKA call in and play his latest tape of "Porkbutt Song"?
Will KE4TEW call in and do a live remote broadcast from "mikes'
packaeg store"?
Will Sir Sidney call in and play "Anchors Aweigh"?
Will Kind Jewish Indian call in and read some history from the
encyclopedia?
Will they call The Colonel for an interview?
Will profit Stair call in and predict when he will be headed off to
room with Ty-Rone and Le-Roy?

You have our curiosity up now .. inquiring minds wanna know.
(And I believe his last name was spelled "Whiten".)