Old August 13th 17, 12:00 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gareth's Upstairs Computer Gareth's Upstairs Computer is offline

Default Full wave antennae on 137kHz?

"Guy G4DWV 4X1LT" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 20:01:18 +0100, just as I was about to take a
herb, Brian Howie disturbed my reverie and
wrote:

Marconi uses both antenna and aerial.

Just as I would not profess to be an expert in the foreign languages
that I speak, I do not think it prudent to hold an Italian, even with
an Irish mother, to be an expert in English grammar.