Old August 18th 17, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_14_] fred k. engels[_14_] is offline

Default Things are getting pretty bad when...

Center for Information Analysis is the new Ministry of Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message news
Things are getting pretty bad when a prominent *REPUBLICAN* senator, Bob
Corker says the following about trumpo-the-Clown:

"The president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor
some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be
successful," Corker said. "He also recently has not demonstrated that he
understands the character of this nation. He has not demonstrated that
he understands what has made this nation great and what it is today ...
and without the things that I just mentioned happening, our nation is
going to go through great peril."

Hmmm, he says trumpo is unstable, incompetent and a danger to the nation.

Sounds like what ol' Joe has been saying for months. Glad to see that at
least some of the repubs are starting to wake up.