Old August 19th 17, 04:52 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Default [S&DWS] Foundation Course Material in PDF Format

The company once had a clear-out, and (among a lot of stuff) was going to
dump several 1000' reels of RG11. Needless to say, I and another licensed
co-worker tried to help them out with some of the cable. We offered it to
three or four of the local clubs, but it was refused on the grounds that
it was 75 ohms.

I have an swr bridge that is switched 52/75 ohms .........