Old August 21st 17, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Kimmy boy is at it again.

On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 6:28:21 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 6:13:04 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/20/2017 9:05 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 3:32:22 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Well, Well, Well, Look what
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 1:16:37 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Well,Well, Look what we just found! www .redstatewatcher.com

Well, Well, Well, Look what we just learned! www.redstatewatcher..com

Those assholes can't steer (Steers and Queers) a U.S.Navy Ship anymore. www.redstatewatcher.com Navy Ship COLLIDES with a Merchant Vessel..

That's right Larry, just like that "Insane-Clown-President" you love so
much. Jump on the Vets...Dark days on "Planet Larry".

They are not Vets while still in Active Duty. It isn't me who is/who WILL be Really Jumping on Somebody, pertaining to actually steering those U.S.Navy Ships. I won't be busted down in Rank, or kicked out of the U.S.Navy. Did you see that GREAT BIG HOLE in the side of the Ship?/BIG as some Houses! What do you think those Malaysians and other people think? Two U.S.Navy Ships and two Merchant Vessels in TWO MONTHS/FOUR SHIPS, U.S.Navy is to BLAME~isn't my fault U.S.Navy is Crashing U.S.Navy Ships into Merchant Ships/Vessels.

www.duffleblog.com Trump asks Marine guarding White House door what to do about Afghanistan. Marine guy said, I don't know Sir, maybe bomb the **** out of it. ...I say, Get out of Afghanistan, we are in waaaaayyyy to many Countries around the World already. If the Afghan people can't handle it, too bad!