Old August 21st 17, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Things are getting pretty bad when...

On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 9:37:27 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 7:58:17 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

TIGHTEN UPPPPP,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wro3bqi4Eb8

Get the U.S.ARMY to show you HOW TO STEER!!

If I recall correctly, Archie Bell was on active duty in the Army when
his great hit charted.

My memory tells me he was recovering from injuries related to a traffic
accident on base.

I reckon there are millions of ways to be involved in an accident on Base and off Base too, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard. In Motor Pool or whatever. I was driving a Duce and a half combat truck on the road between the Tan Son Nhut North Gate and the Ammunition Supply Point where I worked. I was playing with the air valve under the dashboard, I ran off the road into that soft ground. Pretty soon an Air Force Motor Pool wrecker truck showed up and pulled me out of that ditch. I lied and told them a bumble bee was bothering me and caused me to run off the road.They believed my lie.

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking! Navy Chief just made the call!