Old August 22nd 17, 10:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Gareth's Downstairs Computer Gareth's Downstairs Computer is offline

Default Yaesu "special nut" wrench

On 22/08/2017 07:55, David Griffith wrote:
Where can I find a wrench for turning a Yaesu RA0292200 "special nut"?
It looks like a spanner bit of about 10mm would do it, but I don't seem
to see anything the right size.

The usual trick in such cases is to find the
bigger spanner closest is size and then to slip
in a flat screwdriver blade to make up the gap.