Old August 24th 17, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Look

DhiaDuit wrote:

MPB TV show. Program, It's Sew Easy TV program about 1940s style womens clothes. That airhead blonde woman said the second World War ended in 1944. It ended in 1945, not 1944. That is the kind of Dummies doing TV programs nowadays. Earlier this morning a blonde woman on local TV weather news, she said, Absolutely NO Chance of rain today!that Tropical depression in the Gulf of Mexico, not all that far South/Southwest of me, I think it WILL rain here today.

Blame TRUMP. Remember, during the campaign, he kept shouting:

"I HATE FACTUAL CORRECTNESS!!!!!!!!!!'