Old August 25th 17, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Race.

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 2:22:16 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 1:42:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2017...c-s800-c85.jpg

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 8:47:05 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 7:07:34 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 12:59:32 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.freerepublic.com Race Relations: Better in the South than
North!
...Barry Farber is Right about that.

Barry Farber is still around? He did a radio show with Alan Colmes
about 25 years ago. It was a pretty good talk show but I think people
wanted more pro wrestling sorta confrontations.

Canada in PANIC Mode! www.redstatewatcher.com ...Good!, they
deserve it.

America's Wars
...Americans are born into war. There is no going back, or any real
destiny
ahead. America is FINI! - FIN!

Confederate statues in Northern states ... washingtonpost.com Why
those Confederate statues look a lot like their Union counterparts
news.vice.com Confederate statues are all over states that weren't in the
Confederacy ,,,and More, Much, Much More,,,,,,

jimstone.is says, Hurricane Harvey is currently at 946 millibars and droping. GET OUT! ... I am 441 miles East of Houston, about six and a half hours drive.
Hurricane Camille, Mississippi Gulf Coast in 1969. Hurricane Katrina, Mississippi Gulf Coast in 2005. We know about Hurricanes over here too.

New York named after a slave trading company