Old August 26th 17, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Race.

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 7:26:35 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 7:21:42 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 5:01:22 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Hurricane Lee (Harvey) Oswald to hit Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pOT9DsHgZs
"analogdial" wrote in message news
DhiaDuit wrote:

New York named after a slave trading company

The Dutch were trading slaves there back when it was New Amsterdam.

Sometime in the past, New Yorkers made slavery illegal. Without a war.
Imagine that!

How New York got it's name ... www.dailywire.com Will the left start calling for New York to change's it's name? ...Y'all kats can't hide it. New York and New York City were named after a SLAVE TRADER! New ''Slave Trader'' York and New ''Slave Trader'' York City and New ''SLAVE TRADER'' York SLIMES/Times. SLAVE TRADERS!

Yeah, I know. The American Flag is based on a lot of miserable crap. If you see one with a yellow fringe around it, that is not an American Flag. ....Hit it doggy, ///Oh, the Yellow Rose of TEXAS is the only Flag for meeee,,, now give me a cookie. WOO WOO WOOF!///

www.dailywire.com Statue of Revoluntionary War Here decapitated. ...in Ohio.