Old August 26th 17, 05:44 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Spike[_3_] Spike[_3_] is offline

Default Campaign to upgrade Mike M6MGE to Full

On 26/08/2017 10:49, Brian Reay wrote:
Spike wrote:

It's an interesting comment on the times in which we currently live, and
perhaps on the training scheme in this country, that an M6 should be
considered for a unique radio-related award because he operated a radio
satisfactorily - and in addition that people be so moved by this to
suggest an unprecedented method of recognition of it.

What are you babbling about?

You need to be told what this is about?

The operator did a good job. Someone has called for it to be recognised.
The method, in my view, isn't appropriate, but that doesn't detract from
his efforts.

You are, as always, just turning the matter into another opportunity to
have a go at the current system. It must really get up your nose that an FL
holder did such a fine job.

If you can't see that getting a free upgrade for doing things properly
is bizarre, then you must wear a peculiar set of spectacles.

I'm almost tempted to join the campaign to have him awarded a Full Licence,
just to wind you up.

You get pettier by the day, especially since your rosy view of your
locale was punctured by a few facts.

FYI, this is posted from RRAMisc; you're binned on UKRA as a waste of
bandwidth, as proven by your claptrap quoted above.

--
Spike