Old August 26th 17, 05:45 PM posted to free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,uk.radio.amateur
Spike[_3_] Spike[_3_] is offline

Default Campaign to upgrade Mike M6MGE to Full

On 26/08/2017 15:14, Roger Hayter wrote:
Spike wrote:

It's an interesting comment on the times in which we currently live, and
perhaps on the training scheme in this country, that an M6 should be
considered for a unique radio-related award because he operated a radio
satisfactorily - and in addition that people be so moved by this to
suggest an unprecedented method of recognition of it.

It's not that easy to do expeditiously, and even some old people might
have made a hash of it. So I agree it is not outstanding, but it was
competently done, and *very* good for the hobby's non-existent public
image.

In Reay fashion, there's supposition in there right at the start.

--
Spike