Old August 28th 17, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Kraap

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 3:59:26 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/27/2017 3:49 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 2:19:07 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTSVOnhLtCs

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

has hit the fan big time in Houston. Houston TV Live.
...There is a little bitty Houston town/hamlet not far from me. I have been
to Big Bad Houston, Texas before, they can have it!!! Our little bitty
Houston town is much better. ....Soo you got a little bitty job in a
little bitty city, it's all righttt to be a little bitty,,,, Heyyyyyyy
eeeeeee,,

Leftist thugs aren't stopping at Confederate statues! Look at who's been targeted! www.redstatewatcher.com Dr. James Marion Sims, he experimented on black people. Gynecology, something like that. His bronze melted down from Cannons statue is in Central Park, New 'Slave State' York. ...Dr. Sims statue New York City

And we all know, well not Larry, what a bull crap site redstates is.
On "Planet Larry", it's words to live by. Larry believes all that
"Trumpo-The-Clown" crap...

New CONFEDERATE Monument Unveiled in Alabama. www.drudgereport.com ....That is next door to me, 274 miles, I - 20