Old August 28th 17, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default Barlow Wadley XCR-30 Mk 2 FM

In article , writes:
Hello,do you have a scan of log cards ? I have bought an used Barlow
Wadley bit only the FM works,I haven't practice about electronic ,some
suggestione ?
Thank you

This is difficult English to follow but I'll try to answer.

If you are asking about newsgroup logs, I certainly do not know how to
look up things in old messages using my normal tools. Google Groups
probably has a way, since it is based on the old Deja News archive.

Others here may know how to do this.

Another idea is to subscribe to a news (Usenet) provider that has a
lot of messages still cached. But I would not expect more than just
a few years online.

Also: try other newsgroups, such as sci.electronics.* and especially
electronics-related groups with names ending in .repair .

George