Old August 30th 17, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 3:58:57 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
drifter wrote:

On 8/30/2017 3:13 PM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might get mugged, or sumpin.

You could order a $40 cap from the TRUMP website and get mugged without
leaving the comfort of your own home.

Would you really want to give those thieves your CC numbers???

Maybe they'll declare bankruptcy before they get a chance to process the
numbers.

I doubt if Bangladesh will go bankrupt. www.redstatewatcher.com Armed Vigilante spotted in Houston