Old August 31st 17, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 10:21:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 8:00:12 AM UTC-7, BDK wrote:
And? WTF does that have to do with the subject?

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

You mean short wave radio, right?

I have never been to the Hamptons before, or Yonkers either. In fact the closest I have ever been to New York (New York, named for a slave trader, James Stuart, Duke of York) was at Fort.Jackson, South Carolina, waiting on boot camp at Fort Gordon, Georgia. But I know/knew whereabouts the Hamptons and Yonkers are, knew all that since the 1940s. If you know the Hamptons you also no doubt know Yonkers. That is where Christopher Columbus's head was decapitated from that statue in Yonkers. www.danspapers.com Is the Hamptons safe?