Old September 1st 17, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 7:25:02 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.redstatewatcher.com Walmart just made a move against the President

Straight from China. No middleman.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Make-America... CoXl9qWcf5Pxg

$2.49 Buy It Now, Free Shipping

Breaking! Feds warning of antifa terrorism. ...and Glenn Beck doesn't look happy. www.redstatewatcher.com Y'all kats talking China, I did my five days R & R in Hong Kong/Kowloon in 1964. My hotel was in Kowloon, I took the ferry boat every morning to go to Hong Kong. First time I stepped out of my hotel room and I was locking the door, a guy who works at that hotel (Park Hotel, sumpin like that) asked me if I want a 'number one girl'.