Old September 2nd 17, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 2:18:10 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 1:40:25 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 9/2/2017 11:45 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

...Paul Joseph Watson speaks the Truth. You should believe him. Everything he says can easily be proven by other truthful news outlets.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/t...4gO#.kvWO1p0W5

Did PJ "Fake News" Watson actually say the Russians haven't had an
Islamic terrorism problem since 1986?

Is Hillary dead yet?

On "Planet Larry", they use one fake news site to back up another.
That's call double stupid... But, Larry will come up with another
kook site to cover this one up... That's call, "I voted for trumpo,
please shoot me"...

And beautiful downtown Burbank, people are haulin asss away from beautiful downtown Burbank and the the wild fires. BUICK WILD FIRE cars, or was that, WILD CAT? www.wesclark.com/burbank/bdb.html ... I remember the old Rowan and Martin shows and somebody would often say, Beautiful Downtown Burbank. I didn't watch Rowan and Martin and I didn't listen to their radio shows because I just didn't care for them.They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,,, Frank Zappa insisted the San Fernando Valley is the Ugliest and most Charmless place in the country. San Fernando, I remember a song from many years ago, a dude was crooning, I will make the San Fernando Valley my hommmmeee......

www.freerepublic.com Perfect. Hungary sends EU a bill for their border fence ... Prime Minister Viktor Orban sent a bill to the EU for 476 million dollars to cover half the cost of the razor wire border fence.