Old September 3rd 17, 07:19 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Moderator[_2_] Moderator[_2_] is offline

Default Who will win? :-) (rejected)

On Sun, 03 Sep 2017 14:06:45 -0400, rickman wrote:

Moderator wrote on 9/3/2017 1:51 PM:

Win what? There is no winning. If your aim was to reduce the noise,
then it's true that you are not succeeding, but is anyone really
"winning".

If you reply a few times I bet I can identify who you are without any
trouble. I see your type in all the ham groups you have destroyed.

I've already replied a few times.

You sir, are a loser in life. You are exhibiting no purpose other than
to do damage to others by congesting a newsgroup with trash. What you
are doing is no different from painting graffiti, and you do it with
relish.

You're kidding yourself, I'm not trashing the group on my own. You wanted
look like you had some authority so you pointlessly shot your mouth off.

That is why you are a loser.

You sound like Trump, and I find you every bit as convincing.

There is some irony in the fact that this thread was created by one of
the most notorious of the newsgroup disruptors who has been on an even
keel as of late. So instead the *MODERATOR* of a moderated group has
decided to take his place.

I used the name as a joke, it's you who really seems to think that you
have some sort of authority.