Old September 3rd 17, 07:24 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gareth's Downstairs Computer Gareth's Downstairs Computer is offline

Default Who will win? :-) (rejected)

On 03/09/2017 19:06, rickman wrote:

There is some irony in the fact that this thread was created by one of
the most notorious of the newsgroup disruptors who has been on an even
keel as of late.

What a nasty abusive little ne'er-do-well are you to originate
such a vituperative comment!

I have _NEVER_ disrupted any NGs. Just because there are those who
dislike my opinions does not make me disruptive, but perhaps it
is their disliking which is itself disruptive?

Grow up, Sonny.