Old September 9th 17, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Well, they did it again!

On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 18:47:34 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 The Republican, conservative Wall Street Journal did it again.
+AD4
+AD4 In today's (9/5) editorial, they called trump erratic yet again.
+AD4
+AD4 Now doesn't that help you sleep soundly, knowing that an erratic,
+AD4 dangerous asshole has his finger on the nuclear button...

I'll give the Erratic TRUMP credit for one thing. He bypassed the Tea
Party Assholes in putting together a deal for Hurricane Harvey relief and
the debt ceiling can-kick.

Bypassing the TPAs likely happened because the arrogant TPAs failed to
pay proper fealty to the Magnificent TRUMP but I don't care. These SOBs
were drooling in anticipation to again play Government Shutdown in the
face of a crisis.

One and a half cheers for The Erratic TRUMP+ACE

Two cheers if he keeps a lid on the TPAs for the rest of his term.