Old September 9th 17, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Well, they did it again!

On Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 10:43:00 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 18:47:34 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

The Republican, conservative Wall Street Journal did it again.

In today's (9/5) editorial, they called trump erratic yet again.

Now doesn't that help you sleep soundly, knowing that an erratic,
dangerous asshole has his finger on the nuclear button...

I'll give the Erratic TRUMP credit for one thing. He bypassed the Tea
Party Assholes in putting together a deal for Hurricane Harvey relief and
the debt ceiling can-kick.

Bypassing the TPAs likely happened because the arrogant TPAs failed to
pay proper fealty to the Magnificent TRUMP but I don't care. These SOBs
were drooling in anticipation to again play Government Shutdown in the
face of a crisis.

One and a half cheers for The Erratic TRUMP!

Two cheers if he keeps a lid on the TPAs for the rest of his term.

Watchin Channel 7 TV news out of Miami, somewhere around there. Y'all katz, be paysheeint. Irma will be over next week. But, Hup don't think twice!, Hurricane Jose looks to be following in Irma's path of destruction steps. Blame it on Trump.