Old September 9th 17, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Well, they did it again!

On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 13:04:38 -0700, jfeng+AEA-my-deja.com wrote:

+AD4 On Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 12:24:15 PM UTC-7, analogdial wrote:
+AD4APg If Irma doesn't TOTALLY DESTROY Mos-Cow-Lago, Jose might. The Lord
+AD4APg works in mysterious ways.
+AD4
+AD4 No matter what, it will be another opportunity for the Donald to profit
+AD4 by committing insurance fraud, again.

I sure hope The Great Man hasn't left his tax returns and other incrim...
err, important papers there.

And let's nip this Hurricane Irma truther movement in the bud. It's
PERFECTLY NORMAL for resorts to EXPLODE IN GIANT FIREBALLS and BURN FOR
DAYS after a hurricane. It doesn't even take a direct hit.