Old September 10th 17, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Well, they did it again!

On 9/10/2017 7:36 AM, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 07:11:35 -0400, drifter wrote:

Speaking of "truther", old doper Limbaugh, who said that Irma was a left
wing lie, left his bunker Thursday morning. With his dope stash, and his
tail between his legs. I understand he left the bulk of his lies behind.
Rushie always buys the best dope...

Rush says HE WAS FORCED OUT!! It would be LEGALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him
continue broadcasting during the BREEZE AND SHOWERS of Hurricane Irma!!!!

I'm surprised that Rush didn't realize the Liberals FORCED Rush out in
order to enable a HOARD of LOOTERS to FLATTEN Rush's PALATIAL ESTATE and
steal his GOLDEN EIB MICROPHONE!!!!!!!

Damn liberals.

Right. Dream on. Rushie ran with his tail between his legs.
Rushie lies almost as much as that "Insane-Clown-President".
No one forced anyone to leave. If you stay, your on your own.
Little gay Rushie, worried about a little Liberal rain.
Hay Rush, just pop another pill...