Old September 10th 17, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Well, they did it again!

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 2:52:14 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:34:31 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

Looks to me like Florida has a real Hurricane going on there, unless it
is all a flat out Hoax.

I can't PROVE it's a hoax, but I just looked out the window here and the
weather is cool, clear and dry. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I also noticed that the WORLD LOOKS FLAT!!! Who needs those LIBERAL so-
called experts? You can learn ALOT by looking the window!!

Go, Rush!!

www.redstatewatcher.com hillary exposed!
Unable to hold it together for the camera! ...Looks like she has
Rabies!

Hillary should just go away. Go away, go away, go away!!

The weather here is beautiful, sunshine and about 83 degrees with a slight breeze outside. From here to Pensacola is 251 miles.