Old September 12th 17, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels[_15_] fred k. engels[_15_] is offline

Default Pyongyang, Ghost town?

Jimmy Kimmel Says Weather Reporters Don’t Need to Risk Their Lives
It all started with this fully encrypted ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUhadBBixE

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 8:40:09 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:16:51 -0400, BDK wrote:

David Clarke seems to be more insane than you are.

Clarke could go down to Miami and shoot off more than his mouth.

I have been to Miami before. years ago. I went as far South to Largo, I
didn't go to any of the Florida Keys. A gas station near a Walmart in Largo,
a woman with a little hot dog cart in the gas station parking lot, she was
wearing a bikini. A woman in her car stopped and asked me if I would like to
have my picture taken with the bikini woman. I said, Sure! Miami Beach that
night I was parked on the street,across from those famous iconic Art Deco
buildings. A bunch of people walking on the sidewalk. I had my wet socks
hanging on a line inside my van. A guy told his girlfriend, He is doing his
laundry.