Old September 16th 17, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default ''Something'' is moving around on Mars Youtube.

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:43:46 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 There is a Fort Bragg, California too. Right now I am
+AD4 Earthviewing/Streetviewing Lampung, Sumatra, just for the hell uv it.
+AD4 www.jimstone.is says, Apple is Whacked. He is right too, about that
+AD4 +ACQ-999.00 iPhone. Apple's motto must be, There is a Fool Born Every
+AD4 minute+ACE Some people say P.T. Barnum originated motto, there on proof
+AD4 though. The only real proof of anything is WHAT? Are we all fools living
+AD4 in our imaginary 'Universe'? What is UP, What is Down? If all of the
+AD4 empth space was eliminated from all the Atoms that make up all physical
+AD4 things, Earth would be lost on the tip of the point of the sharpest
+AD4 needle on Earth. 'Twilight Zone' is what it is.

There's a Berkeley, California, too. Sounds like you've had a nice
conversation with the long dead Bishop Berkeley.