Old September 16th 17, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Nice Picture Of...

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 08:20:22 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 phc.amedd.army.mil Fecal matter in the air. What do we know?
+AD4 ...Between breathing sheet in the air and breathing DU, Depleted Uranium
+AD4 in air in those crazy countries, what chance do our Troops have?
+AD4 Trump is not going to be impeached by anybody, and that is the Truth.

The Great and Powerful TRUMP is NOT recession-proof.

However, working with Democrats is the smartest thing The Great Man has
yet done. His poll numbers prove it.

Through a trial and error and poll feedback, The Magnificent TRUMP might
evolve into a good President. Destroying the hard line partisanship in
Washington would be a worthwhile legacy.

But, for all I know, the goofball-in-chief is now wondering if a full on
surprise nuclear attack on N Korea will raise his poll numbers even more.

He's still TRUMP, if you know what I mean.