Old September 18th 17, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Nice Picture Of...

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 7:16:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 1:40:12 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
King Rat movie. There is another movie, I don't remember the name of it, a guy was out somewhere for a few weeks to study wolves, I think. He was running out of food, he saw those wolves catching and eating rats. He started trapping rats and cooking those rats, Yum Yum Yum,,,,,,,,,,

"Never Cry Wolf". Movie based on the book by Farley Mowat. Good book, pretty good movie.

Schools consider new monikers for buildings named after franklin, jefferson, madison,,, and the list goes on, probally a few miles long.