Old September 18th 17, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Nice Picture Of...

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:25:55 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

+AD4 On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 9:12:47 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 04:09:11 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 Schools consider new monikers for buildings named after franklin,
+AD4APg +AD4 jefferson, madison,,, and the list goes on, probally a few miles
+AD4APg +AD4 long.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg The elementary school I went to used to attend was then named Teddy
+AD4APg Roosevelt. It was renamed Thurgood Marshall.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Something gets renamed most every day. Streets, towns, buildings.
+AD4APg Sport stadiums get new names every few years. I remember when the
+AD4APg Sears Tower used to be the Sears Tower. It's something else now.
+AD4
+AD4 I believe you have it. When something is renamed, just name it,,, It's
+AD4 Something Else Now.

Too easy to get lost. Just name everything for their GPS coordinates.