Old September 26th 17, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default red herring

In article , Joe from Kokomo writes:
What a red herring -- the baloney about the NFL.

Hmmm, should I worry about the NFL...or trumpo-the-Clown getting us into
a nuclear war?

NFL or nuclear war? NFL or nuclear war?

Gee, what a tough choice.

Breaking news!

Kimmy boy considers that trumpo's big mouth has already declared war on
North Korea and thus gives Kimmy the right to shoot down our planes
while they are doing exercises. If Kimmy did shoot down one of our
planes, what do you think that would lead to?

Heck of a job, trumpo, you asshole.