Old September 26th 17, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default red herring

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 18:33:47 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 What a red herring -- the baloney about the NFL.
+AD4
+AD4 Hmmm, should I worry about the NFL...or trumpo-the-Clown getting us into
+AD4 a nuclear war?
+AD4
+AD4 NFL or nuclear war? NFL or nuclear war?
+AD4
+AD4 Gee, what a tough choice.
+AD4

Domestic politics aside, Mr. +ACI-Art of the Deal+ACI is getting his ass kicked
in the offshore propaganda war. The general population of the US is NOT
at risk in a war with N Korea.

Kimmy boy is playing nuclear chicken with N Korean lives. The Great Man
is playing nuclear chicken with S Korean and Japanese lives.

You can bet this unbalance hasn't escaped notice in the democracies of S
Korea and Japan. I expect that the movers and shakers in S Korea and
Japan are also painfully aware of TRUMP's Moronacracy saying +ACI-We better
get rid of Kimmy boy before Kimmy boy could attack AMERICA +ACEAIQAhACI

The N Koreans and Chinese have long wanted the US out of Asia.

I will credit the N Koreans and Chinese of doing a brilliant job of
jerking The Great and Powerful TRUMP like their puppet on strings.