Old September 26th 17, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default red herring

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 18:33:47 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

What a red herring -- the baloney about the NFL.

Hmmm, should I worry about the NFL...or trumpo-the-Clown getting us into
a nuclear war?

NFL or nuclear war? NFL or nuclear war?

Gee, what a tough choice.

On 9/26/2017 3:16 PM, Frank wrote:

Domestic politics aside, Mr. "Art of the Deal" is getting his ass kicked
in the offshore propaganda war.

....and getting his ass kicked yet *again* on getting a health care bill
passed. Boy, is trumpo a deal maker or what. Look how successful he was
in getting the American taxpayer to foot the bill for his stupid and
useless wall.

The general population of the US is NOT
at risk in a war with N Korea.

Kimmy boy is playing nuclear chicken with N Korean lives. The Great Man
is playing nuclear chicken with S Korean and Japanese lives.

You can bet this unbalance hasn't escaped notice in the democracies of S
Korea and Japan. I expect that the movers and shakers in S Korea and
Japan are also painfully aware of TRUMP's Moronacracy saying "We better
get rid of Kimmy boy before Kimmy boy could attack AMERICA !!!"

The N Koreans and Chinese have long wanted the US out of Asia.

I will credit the N Koreans and Chinese of doing a brilliant job of
jerking The Great and Powerful TRUMP like their puppet on strings.

All of the above: very astute observations.

And trumpo-the-Clown is *still* an embarrassment to the nation and a
danger to the world.