Old October 3rd 17, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Shortwave Radio - Google News for Tuesday 3 October 2017

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:36:45 -0400, Google News via rec.radio.info Admin
wrote:

+AD4 The Know Dont believe in ghosts? Check out 8 of Denvers +IBw-real+IB0 haunted
+AD4 houses The Know Moon has since championed the device +IBQ affectionally
+AD4 called +IBw-Franks Box+IB0 +IBQ
+AD4 which he said scans AM, FM and shortwave radio signals that spirits can
+AD4 manipulate to communicate,

Big deal. I saw ghosts on my Grandfather's DuMont TV.