Old October 4th 17, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.info
Fybush Media via rec.radio.broadcasting Admin Fybush Media via rec.radio.broadcasting Admin is offline

Default Top of the Tower Podcast #007: Repack Fun, the Telos Van and AES NYC

Fybush.com

Top of the Tower Podcast #007: Repack Fun, the Telos Van and AES NYC

https://www.fybush.com/podcast-007/

Its an extended episode this week with two great guests! We talk about some
of the latest TV repack developments (including the exclusive news about an
unusual deal in Boston that you read about first in NorthEast Radio Watch),
and then we chat with some of the Daves we know. First up, its Dave Collins
[]
This posting includes a media file:
https://www.fybush.com/wp-content/up...2017-10-04.mp3