Old October 5th 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default "deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy"

On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:41:44 -0400, drifter wrote:

+AD4 On 10/4/2017 2:39 PM, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg So, Alex Jones was talking to Ted Nugent today. I'm sure Ted was his
+AD4APg usual thoughtful and perceptive self, but I couldn't get past the sound
+AD4APg of his voice. He's sounding a bit like an old man. Is The Nooge
+AD4APg wearing dentures now? Has he suffered a minor stroke?
+AD4APg
+AD4APg
+AD4 Nope, he always sounds like that when he talks out his ass...

It occurs to me that Ted's aging man diction may be caused by deafness.
Occupational hazard, you know. And if Ted's not hearing what he's
saying, it would explain alot.